We Recover Full Damages For Your Child's Birth Injuries

As an expectant parent, you rely on your doctors and your entire medical team for the safe delivery of your child. While the vast majority of deliveries go smoothly, complications can arise. When they do, it is the responsibility of the medical team to take swift and appropriate action to ensure the health and safety of your child. When that responsibility goes unfulfilled, it can leave infants to suffer a lifetime of hardship.

If your child is suffering in any way because of a medical professional's error before, during or after delivery, it is important that you seek the advice of a qualified personal injury lawyer immediately. At the law firm of Drivon Turner & Waters, PLC, we represent children and families in a wide array of birth injury claims and assist in the process of recovering maximum compensation from the at-fault party.

Fighting For Your Child's Future

The attorneys at Drivon Turner & Waters, PLC, have no fear about taking on any medical organization, no matter how large or powerful, when the negligence of people in their employ is the cause of our clients' injuries. We will seek full compensation for your child's short- and long-term medical care, any necessary assistive medical equipment, and any other damages appropriate to your case.

We are prepared to represent you in any birth injury claim, including those involving:

  • Hypoxia and related complications
  • Inadequate monitoring of fetal vital signs
  • Cerebral palsy
  • Erb's palsy
  • Shoulder dystocia and brachial plexus injuries
  • Failure to prevent injuries to the mother, including uterine rupture

If a child dies because of a doctor's, nurse's or hospital's negligence, we can also help families collect damages for wrongful death.

Talk To One Of Our Attorneys About Your Medical Malpractice Claim

Don't hesitate to make the important call to our Stockton, California, office to discuss your birth injury case and learn more about your legal options. Waiting too long could jeopardize your claim and leave you without recourse for compensation. You can reach us by phone at 209-800-8971 or contact us via email to schedule a free initial consultation.