We Help Pedestrians Get Back On Their Feet After A Collision

Pedestrians have specific rights under the law, and it is the responsibility of every driver to recognize them. Nevertheless, negligent drivers cause serious injuries to innocent pedestrians every day. When pedestrians are crossing the street at a corner or in a crosswalk, or even if they are jaywalking, drivers can and should be held accountable for any harm that occurs as a result.

If you or a loved one has suffered a serious injury, it is important that you seek the advice of a qualified California personal injury lawyer as soon as possible. At the law firm of Drivon Turner & Waters, PLC, we represent clients in a wide array of complex auto accident claims. From our office in Stockton, we handle cases throughout San Joaquin County and the surrounding area.

Reliable Representation In Pedestrian Hit-And-Run Accidents

A number of the clients we represent in pedestrian accidents are victims of a hit-and-run. We can still pursue damages against the negligent driver if he or she can be located or if the vehicle can be identified. If not, victims may be able to recover compensation through the uninsured/underinsured motorist (UM/UIM) coverage on their auto insurance policies. If the victim does not have a car, it may be possible to file a claim under the policy of a family member who lives under the same roof.

We will diligently pursue all options on behalf of our clients and are prepared to take matters to court if necessary.

Many people fear that their policies will be canceled for filing a claim with their insurance companies for an accident that was another party's responsibility. California law provides specific protections against such retaliatory behavior. UM/UIM coverage is intended to cover exactly these types of accidents, and your insurance company is contractually bound to honor your claim. We will be there to guide you through the entire process, negotiating with the insurance company and working to ensure that you receive the full measure of compensation available under your policy.

Talk To One Of Our Personal Injury Attorneys About Your Case

We can walk you through the steps to take after a crash. Contact us to take advantage of a free initial consultation where you can get honest answers to your questions and learn more about your legal options. You can reach Drivon Turner & Waters, PLC, by phone at 209-800-8971 or contact us via email to schedule an appointment.